Comfortable Pillows For Your Neck And Back Pain

Pillows For Neck And Back Pain - Sleep affairs, some people are concerned with the quality of the mattress used to get a comfortable sleep. Although in fact, not only the mattress you know that you should look, but also pillows.

The medical director of the Center for Sleep Medicine at New York-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Ana C. Krieger, said choosing a pillow is just as important as choosing a mattress. Because, likened to Krieger, the distance between the neck and the bed can cause a difference.
Krieger revealed, the pillows used during sleep should be aligned the hips, back, and neck to keep the spine straight. This is apart from a variety of pillow materials available on the market such as foam, hypoallergenic, and latex. Krieger itself divides the pillow into two types: natural and synthetic.

Pillows for Neck and Back Pain Teraphy


“Pillows are soft, easily flat and generally made of feathers such as goose feathers, it is good enough because it can prevent mites and dust.This pillow is also easily formed or half-folded when the body position slid in the night,” said Krieger, quoted from the Wall Street Journal, Friday (8/5/2015).
Krieger added, such pillows are also durable and tend not to change the place when used during sleep. Meanwhile, according to Krieger synthetic pillow has the advantage of the shape and height of the pillow that can last longer. Only, the material used to make a synthetic pillow is not as thick as a cushion made of fur.

“With a shape that tends to be difficult to change, when you’re just a little bit wrong, it must be uncomfortable and it can be painful when you wake up the next day, or you’ll wake up at night,” Krieger said.

Especially for people who like to sleep in a sideways position, make sure to use a pillow that can maintain the harmony of the neck, ie by observing the distance between the shoulders and ears. So, what kind of pillow is recommended?

“Probably some people are fine to sleep on their side by using feather pillows but, cushions with synthetic materials may be better to provide more consistent body position support without disturbing the neck alignment,” Krieger said.

Comments

  1. I was diagnosed of HIV virus 4years,and I almost gave up on ever been cured because I have tried different medications of drugs and injections from different hospital to another, they always tell me the same thing, there is no cure for HIV/Aids all my effects to get cured was in vain, one day. But i never give up and I started making my research on herbal remedy on HIV/Aids because I believed nature has the power to cure all diseases.on my research I came across a testimony on the internet from a lady called Michelle from USA, who testified on how she was cured of HIV virus from DR JAMES HERBAL MIXED MEDICINE. I doubted at first time because i have been to different hospitals and lot of reputable doctors told me there is no cure for HIV virus but I picked up interest and gave it a try to contacted Dr James on his email drjamesherbalmix@gmail.comI told him my problem and he asked how long I have been HIV positive and how old I am, and I told him, he said I should not be worried that he will prepare me with his powerful herbal mixed medicine that will cure me from HIV, so I decided to listen to him and he commenced his treatment. 2 days later he told me that his powerful herbal cure for HIV Virus has been sent to me through DHL which got to me in 4days time. I used the medicine morning and evening as he prescribed for me for 21 days. I was totally cured and free from HIV/AIDS exactly as Dr James told me. I'm now free from HIV virus thank you so much Dr JAMES HERBAL MIX Medicine.

    DR James herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same HIV VIRUS or any type of human illness, including,Miscaririage stop medicine, Backache, Back pain, Herpes,cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts, Muscular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease, Autism, Lung disease. Enlarged prostate, Osteoporosis. Alzheimer's disease, psoriasis, Lupus
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN CONTACT EMAIL : drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com WHATSAPP: +2348152855846 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST

How to Detect Breast Cancer Symptoms in Men

Sliding Scale Regimen of Diabetes

The Important Symptoms of Severe Depression

PREDIABETES - Mean, Examination, Symptoms and Recommended Foods

Chronic Back Pain You Need to Know

Good and Healthy Diabetic Breakfast

Homemade Natural Body Butter with Virgin Coconut Oil

Best Homemade Natural Deodorant Recipe

Best Meals for Type 2 Diabetes

Good Snacks for Diabetics