PREDIABETES - Mean, Examination, Symptoms and Recommended Foods

What is Prediabetic Mean?

Before a person suffers from diabetes or diabetes mellitus (DM) Type 2, almost always by a state called PREDIABETES or PREDIABETIC. It is when a person’s blood glucose level is higher than normal, but not high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes.

Some studies mention that while prediabetes happened to damage the body, especially the heart and circulatory system. Other studies also mentioned that if blood glucose levels can be controlled during the prediabetes, then the Genesis DM Type 2 can be prevented or slowed down.

There are two types of examination that can be done to find out if anyone experiences the prediabetes, i.e. fasting blood sugar (GDP) and oral glucose impact assessment (TTGO). Someone who will carry out a test of GDP needs the quick in the evening. In examining GDP, measured blood sugar in the morning before eating. TTGO is based on the study of blood glucose measured after fasting and then two hours after the consumption of beverages with high sugar content.


Mean and Symptoms of Prediabetic

After the examination, the blood glucose level will be checked to see if a person has a normal metabolism, prediabetes or diabetes. If abnormal levels of GDP are then known as fasting blood sugar is impaired. Whereas the results are abnormal TTGO then known as impaired glucose tolerance. Someone referred to as prediabetes when the level of GDP reach 100 mg/dl S/d < 126 mg/dl or 140 mg/dl TTGO S/d < 200 mg/dl.

Who has to carry out the examination?

People with prediabetes often do not feel the symptoms of diabetes. Therefore, if you have reached the age of 45 years or more and have excess body weight, preferably blood glucose controls for the early detection of prediabetes.

In adults aged less than 45 years and excess body weight, your doctor will likely propose to do the exam prediabetes if you have other risk factors for diabetes or prediabetes, for example, you have a descendant parent who Diabetes. If your blood glucose level is normal, the examination can be carried out every three years.

How can you prevent Prediabetes from becoming diabetic?

Research conducted diabetes prevention programs that about 11% of people with pradiabetes will develop in type 2 DM average after three years. Other studies have claimed that many people with diabetes in Prediabetes will develop after ten years. In addition, people with heart disease risk Prediabetes has 1.5 times greater than the normal person. Nevertheless, Prediabetes is a state that can be considered as styled.

Someone with prediabetes can be prevented DM type 2 by changing the diet and increasing physical activity. Diet and physical activity is even better than the use of medications in slowing the progression of prediabetes to become diabetes.

Development of prediabetes be diabetes can be reduced by as much as 58% by allowing moderate physical activity every day for 30 minutes and lose weight as much as 5-10%. One of the physical activity is simply easy to do is run.

By changing lifestyle, increased blood sugar levels in some people with prediabetes can return to normal. Given the risk of heart disease is greater in people with prediabetes, then the risk factors for heart disease are also notable as smoking, high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.

What To Eat When You Have Prediabetes?

Have symptoms of prediabetes as living on the border. Every single thing you do will be very influential. Overcome the symptoms of pre-diabetes to make You happy, while being careless can lead to more severe stages, namely, diabetes. Thus, what is prediabetes?

Recommended Foods for Prediabetic Diet

“When a person’s blood sugar level high, including, but not high enough to be called diabetes, then he has prediabetes,” explained Dr. Shalini Jaggi, senior consultant at the Center, such as Diabetic Action offered by Health Me Up.

Dr. Shalini revealed some sign of prediabetes, as follows:
1. Often feel hungry.
2. Decline in weight loss or weight gain much.
3. Flavor weak, eyes are blurred, as well as the slowness of the process of wound healing.
4. Infections in the gums, skin, vagina, and urinary bladder.

In addition, Dr. Shalini also shares some tips to fight the prediabetes, “because people who have prediabetes also affected risk diabetes, you should pay attention to what they eat. It is better to eat a little portion of food consumption, low in fat and carbohydrates. In addition to diet, you should also often do sports and outdoor activities. ”


To prevent the development of prediabetic conditions become diabetic, you should go on a diet, sports, as well as the diligent checking my blood sugar and weight.

Comments

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome life style Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and over all well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a glucometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescibtion like: Insulin ,Sulfonylureas,Thiazolidinediones but Icould not get the cure rather to reduce the pain abd brink back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I aslo contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabtes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, PROGERIA, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal any body that come to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
    breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her
    to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
    the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
    called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
    herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
    herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
    my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
    cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
    I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
    can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me
    That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
    transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
    the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
    service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
    complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
    knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
    miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
    herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
    didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
    and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
    you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
    the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him
    +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the
    problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
    davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email : dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on   +2348070673249

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is  my testimony on how I was cured of HIV by Dr Akhigbe,with his natural herbal medicine.  on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a re as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. After a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, LIVER CIRRHOSIS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, COLD URTICARIA, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS,INSOMNIA,  BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, INSOMNIA HEARTBURN, ,  THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, AND OTHERS VARIOUS DISEASES/ VIRUS.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. I am Tosin. I wish to narrate how I was completely healed from Diabetes type 2 via a naturopathic herbal method.

    My mom had suffered from diabetes Mellitus and which had resulted in her early death when I was a toddler. I have also lived to have suffered, unbeknownst, from this terrible disease in my youth age, and of which has resulted in several health complications I had experienced in my lifetime. I was thus, placed on an insulin medication as I also had maintained a healthy diet and regular exercises. This mode of treatment had persisted a long time without any rightful hope for a healthy personality in the future. I was dying piecemeal, and of all qualities, I had desired for was to become a normal person again. I prayed and never had stopped believing Providence was preparing better opportunities on my behalf.

    It was during my endless search for a positive remedy for my condition that I had stumbled upon the marvelous herbal works of Dr. Utu Herbal Cure and his everlasting motive in eliminating all viral diseases naturally. This African herbalist of whom I had realized was also a natural healer and activist of the herbal works of his ancient fathers. I was very relieved at receiving this piece of information as I was very tempted to contact this African natural healer Dr. Utu about the betterment of my condition. I had given this herbal doctor every piece of information he had needed to save my life and I was highly marveled at his generosity in wanting to help me attain a normal life again. I had followed his herbal recommendations of which after a few weeks I had soon started seeing good changes in my health life. It was too real to be true, but it was as when I was later diagnosed to be un-diabetic.

    This miraculous change in my health life had occurred a few months ago and I am very much as pleased to share this piece of information every moment because it means so much to me as to be healthy again, and I know inwardly, that it would also mean so much to other people who happen to be suffering from this disease and would also prefer a normal life too. I wish to use this message to give confidence to those who would by chance happen to come across this information to be hopeful and find a confidant like Dr. Utu in overcoming their health problems. You can be healthy today for a healthier tomorrow by reaching this good herbal doctor for help and assistance. I would also encourage this piece of information to be shared among friends and loved ones to create a positive awareness.

    You can reach out to this herbal doctor directly via the detailed means below:

    Email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day to all am From USA..Texas am so happy sharing this great testimony on here, I was diagnose of Stage IV colon cancer.i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Itua herbal center the powerful herbal doctor that Cure Numerous Diseases such as-cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Hpv,diabetes,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,I contacted him based on the testimonies I saw on the internet, I was cured by him too, kindly contact him today through his email. He can help you. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com and his herbal medicines will set you free from any human diseases,all thank you Dr Itua herbal center for your kind help in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST

Sliding Scale Regimen of Diabetes

How to Detect Breast Cancer Symptoms in Men

Chronic Back Pain You Need to Know

The Important Symptoms of Severe Depression

Virgin Coconut Oil for Hair Loss

Diet Plan for Weight Loss

How to Prevent Cancer?

Aloe Vera, Cancer Enemy

Benefits of Yogurt for Diabetics

Good Snacks for Diabetics