Homemade Natural Body Butter with Virgin Coconut Oil

I'm Astuti Sabdo Laksono for HEALTHIENSIDE BLOG, going to share you my experience how to make your very own body butter. This is the body butter or body lotion that I've been using for a while now and I absolutely love it. I started making my own a while back because like I told you guys, before I started reading the ingredient list on everything that I put on my skin, and it's really scary.

You know sometimes I think we forget that our skin is our body's largest organ and it absorbs everything that we put on it. Good or bad it doesn't matter and the majority of lotions on the market have lots of fragrances preservatives color additives and just a whole lot of chemicals that our body doesn't need. It's very possible to find some that re more natural but they also tend to be a little bit more pricey, so your other option is to make your own body butter at home like I do. So let's begin.

Natural Body Butter

Natural Body Butter Recipe

The Ingredients to Make Natural Body Butter

  • 1/2 cup of unrefined raw-shea butter,
  • 1/4 cup of Virgin Coconut Oil,
  • 1/4 cup of grape seed oil or almond oil,
  • 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, and 
  • 2 drops of whatever essential oil you prefer, I like lavender oil because it's very soothing and relaxing. 

The Making Body Butter Procedure

So the first thing you want to do this add the shea butter and coconut oil in a bowl and since they're solid we need to melt them. So we're going to do this using the double boiler method. Place the bowl in a pot of hot water and you'll see that they will slowly start melting, this will take a few minutes.Then you want to let it cool down to room temperature and then you want to add the grape seed oil and the cornstarch, and you can omit the cornstarch but I find that it really gives it that thick consistency, and it also allows the butter to absorb better into the skin.

Just mix it all up and then you want to cover it and place it in the freezer for two  minute or right before it starts. Then you want to add your favorite essential oil and now comes my favorite part, you want to whip everything together for a few minutes using a handheld or stand mixer. Just take your time and keep going until the body butter is nice and fluffy.

then you want to transfer everything into a glass jar and we're done this body butter can be stored at room temperature and yes it will stay whipped. you can store it in a one big jar or you can also store them in smaller ones and give them as gifts aside from having super moisturizing properties.

Amazing Benefits for Our Skin

The ingredients we use also have amazing benefits for the skin and this honestly leaves my skin feeling well hydrated all day long and I do have to clarify something before anybody gets disappointed. Whenever the body butter comes in come with your skin, you'll see that it will slowly start melting and it'll turn slightly oily which is normal, because this recipe contains two different oils. But the skin will absorb it very quickly and you'll be left with super soft velvety skin and my skin always feels moisturize.


Body butter is amazing all of the ingredients have really great benefits for the skin and I just think that natural is the best way to go. I know that our skin will thank us in the future and it's also really important that you follow this recipe step by step.

Comments

  1. Hello. I am Tosin. I wish to narrate how I was wholly cured from Diabetes type 2 via a naturopathic herbal method.

    My mum had endured from diabetes Mellitus and which had caused her early death when I was a toddler. I have also lived to have suffered, unbeknownst, from this terrible disease in my youth age, and of which has resulted in several health complications I had experienced in my lifetime. I was thus, placed on an insulin medication as I also had maintained a healthy diet and regular exercises. This mode of treatment had persisted a long time without any rightful hope for a healthy personality in the future. I was dying piecemeal, and of all qualities, I had desired for was to become a normal person again. I prayed and never had stopped believing Providence was preparing better opportunities on my behalf.

    It was during my endless search for a positive remedy for my condition that I had stumbled upon the marvelous herbal works of Dr. Utu Herbal Cure and his everlasting motive in eliminating all viral diseases naturally. This African herbalist whom I had realized was also a natural healer and activist of the herbal works of his ancient fathers. I was very relieved at receiving this piece of information as I was very tempted to contact this African natural healer Dr. Utu about the betterment of my condition. I had given this herbal doctor every piece of information he had needed to save my life and I was highly marveled at his generosity in wanting to help me attain a normal life again. I had followed his herbal recommendations and after a few weeks, I had soon started seeing good changes in my health life. It was too real to be true, but it was as when I was later diagnosed to be un-diabetic.

    This miraculous change in my health life had occurred a few months ago and I am very much as pleased to share this piece of information every moment because it means so much to me as to be healthy again, and I know inwardly, that it would also mean so much to other people who happen to be suffering from this disease and would also prefer a normal life too. I wish to use this message to give confidence to those who would by chance happen to come across this information to be hopeful and find a confidant like Dr. Utu in overcoming their health problems. You can be healthy today for a healthier tomorrow by reaching this good herbal doctor for help and assistance. I would also encourage this piece of information to be shared among friends and loved ones to create a positive awareness.

    You can reach out to this herbal doctor directly via the detailed means below:

    Email: drutuherbalcure@gmail.com

    WhatsApp: +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST

How to Detect Breast Cancer Symptoms in Men

Sliding Scale Regimen of Diabetes

The Important Symptoms of Severe Depression

PREDIABETES - Mean, Examination, Symptoms and Recommended Foods

Chronic Back Pain You Need to Know

Good and Healthy Diabetic Breakfast

Best Homemade Natural Deodorant Recipe

Best Meals for Type 2 Diabetes

Good Snacks for Diabetics